Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.68Was:AU $59.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionT. Colin Campbell is just one of the many supporters of Caldwell B. Esselstyn's bestseller, PREVENT AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE COOKBOOK. The plant-based nutrition plan Dr. Esselstyn advocates based on his twenty-year nutritional study-the most comprehensive of its kind-is proven to stop and reverse even advanced coronary disease and more than 336,000 readers have benefited from the revolutionary regime so far, including Samuel L. Jackson. Ann Crile Esselstyn and Jane Esselstyn are a mother-daughter team with decades of experience developing delicious, healthy dishes for both their family and Dr. Esselstyn's many grateful patients. In this much-anticipated cookbook, they share more than 125 delicious and nutritious recipes that make it easy to follow Dr. Esselstyn's lifesaving dietary advice. Heart disease remains one of today's deadliest killers and THE PREVENT AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE COOKBOOK empowers readers to make their hearts healthier, one delectable meal at a time.
- Author BiographyAnn Crile Esselstyn has been called the Julia Child of plant-based cooking. Jane Esselstyn is a nurse, researcher, recipe designer and married mother of three.They live in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Ann Crile Esselstyn,Jane Esselstyn
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width229 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.