All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relates the emerging interest in injury control to the science of traffic safety. State-of-the-art evaluation research methods are employed to assess the merits of policies designed to prevent automobile-related injuries in three problem areas: drunk driving, occupant restraint use, and highway speeding. The authors offer solid recommendations for future scientific and policy directions. A valuable resource for policymakers, legislators, public interest groups, industry specialists, and public health professionals.
- Author BiographyJOHN D. GRAHAM is Associate Professor of Policy and Decision Sciences at the Harvard School of Public Health and Deputy Director of the New England Injury Prevention Research Center.
- Author(s)John D. Graham
- Date of Publication30/09/1988
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.