All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPreventing and managing workplace bullying, including sexual harassment, is t just a 'feel good' exercise, or something organisations should only do when they are faced with a complaint. It is part of core business. Employers and managers have a duty of care as part of occupational health and safety laws to prevent hazards that might contribute to workplace injuries. This book shows you how to meet these responsibilities using practical, sensible strategies based on a framework of: <ul><li>understanding what bullying and sexual harassment really mean, </li><li>using a risk management approach to identify issues in the workplace, </li><li>implementing procedures to control risk, </li><li>taking action when things go wrong. </li></ul>A range of tools and tips are included throughout the text to help the reader get started quickly. Stemming from a solid and extensive research base and with reference to up-to-date legislative requirements, <em>Preventing and Managing Workplace Bullying and Harassment</em> is essential reading for anyone in business today.
- Author BiographyDr <strong>Moira Jenkins</strong> began her career as a clinical psychologist eventually shifting her focus to occupational health psychology. She is currently director at Aboto, a South Australian based HR consultancy she founded in 2005. Moira has worked as a mediator and conciliator, and was the Manager of the Complaint Handling Section of the South Australian Equal Opportunity Commission before entering private practice. She has postgraduate qualifications in mediation and conflict management and has undertaken conciliation training with the Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. Moira regularly facilitates workshops and master classes, and presents throughout Australia on different aspects of preventing and addressing workplace bullying and harassment, and has had a number of publications in academic and professional journals. She still works part time in the area of clinical psychology.
- Author(s)Moira Jenkins
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.