Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionCora Tyler works at the Hotel Metrome in San Francisco, and she's always seeking to learn new things. A chance meeting on a train with an employee at a hotel in New York City, Ari, gives her the chance to share her business insights. Their lively discussion gets them both thinking about delivering excellent customer service. While Cora makes it point to focus on details such as remembering the names of guests, Ari admits that he usually can't even prounce their names. Unlike Cora, the members of his team rarely try that hard to create what she calls customer delight. Cora and Ari chat extensively, and they stay in touch after their lively discussion. By joining them on their journey, you'll learn how to: improve time management skills; communicate better in person and in writing; deliver service that exceeds expectations; handle and resolve customer complaints. You'll also learn the Ten Commandments of Business and discover the importance of managing the most important thing of all - your attitude. When you do that, you'll be on your way to turning your customers into evangelists, and that alone is Priceless.
- Author(s)Charles Decker
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.