All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJenny is a gentle bundle of contradictions. She wants to be left alone, but she cries when her mom goes away. She wants to wear her old T-shirt instead of her new dress, and that s that. If you catch her smiling, she ll go back to grumbling. Jenny wants things her way, but she s t always sure what her way is. It might seem like she s being difficult, but she can t help it it s just how she feels. This delightful small-format picture book is a portrait of a character who, despite her grumbling and frustrations, just wants to be loved. Against simple backgrounds and understated digital and chalk pastel illustrations, Jenny s boldly expressive face is the focal point. The book conveys a quiet balance of humor and strife, perfectly portraying a prickly kid who feels anxious, stubborn and unheard . . . even though she s t exactly sure what she has to say.
- Author Biography<b>Sibylle Delacroix</b> graduated from the Ecole de Recherche Graphique in Brussels and worked as a graphic designer for several agencies while juggling her illustration career. She now illustrates full time and lives in the Midi-Pyrenees in France.
- Author(s)Sibylle Delacroix
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $9.99Trending at AU $11.71
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $17.57
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.