Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- AU $12.39Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFall in love with Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with this elegant colouring book, featuring beautifully intricate patterns and iconic scenes to colour in. Let yourself be transported to Pemberley's spectacular grounds and vibrant Netherfield balls, and bring to life elegant portraits of Elizabeth and Mr Darcy. With handpicked quotations from the vel on every spread, this colouring book is perfect for any young reader discovering the wit and wisdom of Jane Austen.
- Author BiographyEver since she has been able to hold chunky crayons, Chellie has loved drawing (especially, to her family's horror, on her bedroom walls). After studying Applied Arts at the University of Derby, Chellie started working in illustration. Happily, she has never looked back. Chellie now lives in the Peak District, not far from Stockport, with her partner and two children. She works from her home studio, where she is surrounded by beautiful countryside and a plentiful supply of tea and biscuits.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleA Colouring Classic
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chellie Carroll
- Reading AgeFrom 7 years
- Interest AgeFrom 7 years
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.