All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPride and Joy is a celebration of 15 years of the New York City Pride Parade, documented in a dazzling series of photographs and featuring a major introductory essay by comedian and activist Kate Clinton. Exquisitely presented, the book includes interviews with members of the queer community about their relationship to the march, offering a startling variety of responses to this integral part of New York life. Energetic, colourful and irreverent, these images are a playful confirmation of equality.
- Author Biography<b>Jurek Wajdowicz</b> is an internationally known graphic designer and principal of the design firm Emerson, Wajdowicz Studios. His photographs have been collected in <i>Liminal Spaces Fotografie 75</i>. <b>Kate Clinton</b> is an actress, a stand-up comic, an activist, and the author of <i>I Told You So</i>, <i>What the L?</i>, and <i>Don t Get Me Started</i>. Both live in New York City.
- Author(s)Jurek Wajdowicz
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Note1
- Weight816 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byKate Clinton
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.