CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small quarry-town of Glen Forest, New Hampshire, a terrible evil is about to rise again, after centuries of dormancy. It is a spirit without mercy, a creature as old as the world itself, and modern weapon can defeat it. It is what the ancient Eskimo Indian tribes called the Demon of the Wind, and only one man kws its secrets. His name if John Artarqua, a young Aleut Eskimo who has studied the legends and culture of his people for his entire life. He has never fully believed in the legends, viewing them as just superstition and folklore, but w he is about to come face to face with the truth behind the stories of his youth. Armed with the talismans of the dying shaman of his tribe, John must overcome his own doubt in order to survive....
- Author BiographyBrad J. Boucher is the author of six novels of horror and suspense: The Shoals, Diviner, 11:11, Vessels, Curnow's Crossing, and Primal Fear, all currently available in trade paperback, as well as three collections of short horror stories, The Dead Hours, Readings from the Book of Pain, and In the House of Sin. In addition to his eBook fiction, he has also placed more than fifty short stories in the small and semi-pro press, with work appearing in such publications as Deathrealm, Palace Corbie, Best of the Midwest, and Iniquities. One of his stories, Cold Touch, was reprinted in the hardcover anthology, Quick Chills II: The Best Horror Fiction from the Specialty Press, while several others have received honorable mentions in various editions of Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. As a writer, his main preference continues to be horror fiction, though he has written and placed many science fiction stories, as well as a handful of thrillers and (very) dark comedies. One of his goals as a writer is to produce a string of horror novels that offer a fresh approach to both the subject matter and the genre itself, and to continually blur the lines between horror and other genres of fiction. His influences include the works of Stephen King and Clive Barker, the fiction of Graham Masterton, Joe R. Lansdale and Robert R. McCammon. He also cites a diverse group of non-horror writers as influences, including Elmore Leonard, Jerzy Kosinski, Tom Franklin and Chuck Palahniuk. Brad lives on New Hampshire's Seacoast with his two daughters, where he is working on his next two novels Blood & Ashes, and Surfacing as well as another collection of short horror stories.
- Author(s)Brad J Boucher
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.