All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionAs the climate crisis ripples around the world, clean water has become increasingly rare. Capitalizing on this scarcity, a powerful cabal seeks to gain control of the planet's freshwater. They plan to reduce the world population to a fraction of its present size and rule a remnant society of their own design. But this breakaway civilization will t go unchallenged. A dedicated and visionary team with exceptional skills discovers that water holds potent secrets which they can use to confound the cabal's sinister agenda. In the final drama of the People of the Change Trilogy, the battle lines are drawn. The ensuring struggle pits deception and aggression against ingenuity and courage. Meanwhile, the future of humanity and the fate of the natural world hang in the balance.
- Author BiographyCharles Bensinger is a visionary, educator and writer. His curiosity about life, history, science, the human condition and its potential for the extraordinary, has led him to author ten published books. His subjects of focus have included emerging media technologies, archeology, mythology, popular culture, politics, biology, evolution, spirituality and speculative fiction. Most recently, deep concern over the global climate change crisis has compelled him to create the People of the Change Trilogy. This exciting and timely epic adventure takes us way outside tradi- tional thinking and offers potent solutions to address humanity's greatest challenge.
- Author(s)Charles Bensinger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.