Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated case-based book is designed to help primary care physicians treat musculoskeletal problems. The introductory chapter covers the basic approach to MS problems that is particularly effective for PCPs. The bulk of the book builds on the fundamentals through case studies that address specific musculoskeletal problems. The case studies are categorized into five main sections according to the symptoms and signs presented by patients. An emphasis is placed on helping physicians overcome the barriers and frustrations that often accompany the complexity of treating MS problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdward J. Shahady
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.