All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, yet practical, text is a ready collection of the most up-to-date information on primary CNS tumors. Authored by a carefully selected group of the world's leading clinicians and scientists, the book is divided into three sections. The opening chapters cover general principles, including epidemiology, pathogenesis, tumor stem cells, supportive care, complications of therapy, and quality of life. The remaining two sections are comprised of treatment-oriented chapters covering the spectrum of gliomas and rarer tumor types. Each of these chapters presents multi-disciplinary therapeutic approaches and addresses specific disease concerns. Throughout, the authors incorporate the cutting-edge advances in molecular biology and gemics that are revolutionizing neuro-oncology. The result is an important clinical resource which provides evidence-based data and interpretation essential to intelligent therapeutic decision making.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAndrew Norden,David A. Reardon,Patrick Y. Wen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.