All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated text surveys the debate amongst politicians and professionals surrounding the evolution and revision of the National Curriculum for England and Wales, setting the scene for the implementation of the core subjects - Information Techlogy, English, Mathematics and Science. The contributors investigate the ways in which schools have managed curriculum policies, the role of subject co-ordinators and the development of teaching methods. The text, in its second edition, contains a new chapter on Information Techlogy.
- Author(s)Professor David Coulby,Stephen Ward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.