All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis study guide is written for student teachers and newly-qualified and returning teachers. It covers the teaching of all aspects of history in the primary school, including the use of artefacts, visits, visual and written sources, drama, photographs and websites.
- Author BiographyPat Hughes, Kath Cox and Gillian Goddard are former primary school teachers, now engaged in teacher education and training at Liverpool Hope University College and in partnership schools. They work in the primary History team which caters for specialist and non-specialist history teachers. All three have written books for teachers, students and pupils, including the in-house version of this text, initially developed for the Primary PGCE course at Liverpool Hope.
- Author(s)Gillian Goddard,Kathleen Cox,Pat Hughes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.