Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.18Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a follow on from the author's highly successful Handmade Prints. In it, she introduces a wide range of printmaking techniques that can be used with children of primary school age. The book is suitable for anyone who works with young children and everything one needs to kw about printing equipment and techniques as well as how to manage groups of children is included. The book is filled with images of children making prints and the artwork they have produced. It is a sound and imaginative take on printmaking with children written by one of the UK's leading printmakers.
- Author BiographyAnne Desmet is one of the UK's leading printmakers. She is a fellow of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers and her work appears in galleries throughout Europe. She is the co-author of our highly successful book, Handmade Prints.
- Author(s)Anne Desmet
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200, full colour throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.