Primary Science: Making it Work by Chris Ollerenshaw, Ron Ritchie (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA second revised edition of this volume in the PRIMARY CURRICULUM series providing examples of classroom practice and understanding of how children learn, combined with reassurance and advice for teachers who are n-science specialists. New material on the post-Dearing Curriculum, assessment, planning and professional development is included.
- Author(s)Chris Ollerenshaw,Ron Ritchie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.