Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.39
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.26
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.30
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliography lists published primary sources written by firsthand participants in European international affairs between the outbreak of World War I and the close of World War II. Most of the works included are of book length, and have been subject to limited editing, thereby conveying to the reader a sense of immediacy and providing a more authentic historical perspective. The subject index identifies those works that deal with the same events as described by several individuals, tying them together by common subject or theme and creating a linkage between diplomats and statesmen of different nations, which facilitates comparison of the experiences and perceptions of several participants in the same events.
- Author BiographyFREDERIC M. MESSICK is Reference Librarian and Associate Professor at Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)Frederick M. Messick
- Date of Publication15/05/1987
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 6
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.