All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrimate Biogeography is a subject rarely addressed as a discipline in its own right. This comprehensive source introduces the reader to Primate Biogeography as a discipline. It highlights the many factors that may influence the distribution of primates, and reveals the wide range of approaches that are available to understanding the distribution of this order. The biogeography of primates in the past is a major component of our understanding of their evolutionary history and is an essential component of conservation biology. This book will appeal to primatologists, physical anthropologists, zoologists, and undergraduates in these areas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight831 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Fleagle,Shawn M. Lehman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.