All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionContents Introduction ...1 The Primate Eye ...2 Embryology of Retina and Choroid ...4 Microscopic Anatomy ...4 Retina ...4 Choroid ...8 Material and Methods ...10 Fine Structure of the Retina 14 RetinaI Pigment Epithelium ...16 Photoreceptor Cells ...30 Outer Plexiform Layer and Horizontal Cells ...64 Bipolar, Radial Clial, and Amacrine Cells ...76 Canglion Cells and InternaI Limiting Membrane ...98 Spatial Density of RetinaI Cells ...112 Fine Structure of the Choroid ...116 Choroidocapillaris and Its Fiber System ...118 Arteries, Veins, and Lymphatic Spaces ...134 Choroidal Nerves ...142 Cells of Choroidal Connective Tissue ...148 References ...153 Index ...157 vii This volume describes the morphology of the primate re tina as seen with the electron microscope. As it is an atlas, the electron micrographs are its most In trad lietian important part. The text accompanies the figures, highlighting selected topics either to explain structures or to point out structure-function relation- ships. A scholarly review of the whole spectrum of research on the re tina and choroid is t feasible in a single volume. Thus, whenever available, review artides or mographs, rather than original work, are cited for reference.
- Author(s)Ingeborg Krebs,Wolf Krebs
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.