Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Cato Kwong - disgraced cop and ex-poster boy for the police force. Banished to the stock squad after the fallout from a police frame-up, Cato is brought in from the cold to solve the case of a torso washed up on the wild shores of the Great Southern Ocean. But Cato faces powerful opposition when his investigation lifts the lid on the exploitation of migrant workers and disturbs an even darker criminal mind.
- Author BiographyAlan Carter was short-listed for a prestigious Debut Dagger Award by the UK Crime Writers' Association and was runner-up in the Penguin Crime Writing Competition in 2010. He is a television documentary director who worked on the true crime documentary The Accused.
- Author(s)Alan Carter
- PublisherFremantle Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNorth Fremantle, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFremantle Press
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.