Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationUma Thurman (Kill Bill: Vols. I and II, Pulp Fiction) stars as Rafi, a 37-year-old photography producer reeling from a recent divorce, who meets David (Bryan Greenberg, televisions One Tree Hill), a 23-year-old painter recently out of college, Prime explores what happens when love at first sight meets the day-to-day realities of an adult relationship. Oscar-winning actor Meryl Streep (The Hours, Adaptation) portrays Rafi's therapist, Dr. Lisa Metzger. Lisa, who is working to help Rafi overcome her fears of intimacy, finds out that Rafi's new lover is unfortunately for Lisa her only son, David. David and Rafi must contend with a 14-year age gap, vastly different backgrounds and the demands of Davids traditional mother. A frank look at a modern, urban romance, this film candidly and humorously explores the joy of falling head over heels for someone and the struggles that inevitably follow. Prime is written and directed by Ben Younger (Boiler Room) and produced by Team Todd, headed by sisters Jennifer Todd and Suzanne Todd. The film is both Team Todd and Youngers follow-up to the 2000 debut feature, Boiler Room, an energetic drama about Wall Street hustlers that starred Giovanni Ribisi and Vin Diesel.
- Product Release Date05/03/2009
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsBryan Greenberg,Meryl Streep,Uma Thurman
- DirectorsBen Younger
- Rating InfoInfrequent Moderate Coarse Language,Moderate Sexual References
- Run Time106 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
- Video FormatNTSC
- Tag LineA therapeutic new comedy.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $139.95Trending at AU $161.10
- AU $84.99Trending at AU $121.94
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.65
- AU $37.50Trending at AU $39.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.18
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $28.14
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.