Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionNelson Aspen has long been one of entertainment's most charming personalities in TV,radio,print and online. In Primetime,Nelson shares his priceless,witty and practical advice for staying fit,well and happy well into your fifties and beyond.With celebrity insights and hilarious anecdotes,Nelson reminds us all that 'Middle age is the only beginning!'
- Author BiographyNelson Aspen has spent his entire working life in the public eye, first as an actor on a television soap and for the last decade as an entertainment reporter for national television. Keeping up with the latest events and reporting on them in his own inimitable style has made Nelson a household name. Added to that he has interviewed some of the world's best known entertainers, and with tact and diplomacy offers up their advice for keeping in sound health. Nelson is the author of the bestselling Let's Dish Up a Dinner Party (2004), and Dinner At Nelson's (2011).
- Author(s)Nelson Aspen
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date22/09/2015
- Weight458 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.