Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cookbook with plenty of practical recipes enriched with code and detailed explanations. This book is for you if you would like to learn modern Java web development based on PrimeFaces and are looking for a quick introduction into this matter. Prerequisites required for this book are basic JSF and jQuery skills.
- Author BiographyMert Caliskan is a Principle Software Architect living in Ankara, Turkey. He has over 10 years of expertise in Software Development and he has mainly worked on architectural design of Enterprise Web Applications with specialty in Java. He is also an open source advocate for software projects such as PrimeFaces, and has also been a committer and founder to various others. He shares his knowledge and ideas at local and international conferences such as JSFDays 2008, JDC 2010, CeTURK 2010, and Gelecex 2012. He is also a member of OpenLogic Expert Community and Apache Software Foundation. Oleg Varaksin is a Senior Software Engineer living in the Black Forest, Germany. He is a graduate computer scientist who studied Informatics at Russian and German universities. His main occupation and daily bread in the last 6 to 7 years has consisted of building web applications based on Struts, JSP, JSF, Spring, and jQuery-mostly document management systems. He is an experienced JSF expert and has been working with the component library PrimeFaces since its beginning in 2009. He is also a well-known member of the PrimeFaces community and co-creator of the PrimeFaces Extensions project-additional JSF 2 components for PrimeFaces. Besides these mentioned technologies, he has worked as a Frontend Developer with many other web and JS frameworks-GWT, Prototype, YUI Library, and so on-and implemented his own AJAX framework before all the hype about AJAX began. Oleg normally shares the knowledge he has acquired on his blog http://ovaraksin.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Mert Caliskan,Oleg Varaksin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.