All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionReaders would learn about the mechanical behaviour of engineering materials. The book is primarily an aid to self study of the mechanical behaviour of engineering materials and is written in a witty style that would make the subject delightful for the reader. It is illustrated with innumerable diagrams and worked practical examples.
- Author BiographyNorbert Masson is a qualified Chartered Mechanical Engineer, a Chartered Marine Engineer and a Professional Petroleum Engineer. He was Principal of a government teaching institute in Trinidad and Tobago and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Community and Youth Affairs. He has had a life-long interest in professional engineering and vocational and technical education and training.
- Author(s)N J Masson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1284 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.