Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA trawler is torn to pieces by an ermous sea monster off the Irish coast. Meanwhile Conr's amaly detector is going off the charts: half a dozen rifts in time have appeared, all on one deserted - yet politically contentious - island. Cutter and the team find themselves stranded on a storm-ridden island fighting to survive amidst the terrifying creatures roaming the harsh landscape...
- Author BiographyPaul Kearney is a popular writer of fantasy fiction, including the highly successful series The Monarchies of God (Gollancz) and The Sea Beggars (Bantam). Has also written several standalone novels. Paul lives by the sea in County Down, Northern Ireland with his wife, two dogs, a beat-up boat, and far too many books.
- Author(s)Paul Kearney
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.