All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing field of rug hooking offers styles for every taste, but a favorite among hookers is the antique-looking primitive rug. One of the great voices in primitive rug hooking, Cynthia Norwood shares her kwledge based on her 35 years of experience, study, and design success, and makes primitive rugs accessible for the 21st-century hooker.
- Author BiographyCynthia Norwood is a native Texan, currently living in Austin, Texas. She has been designing and hooking rugs since 1980 and is known around the country as one of the premier experts on primitive style rug hooking. As a teacher and designer, she is in demand at rug schools and rug camps, for both teaching and speaking, and she frequently contributes to Rug Hooking magazine. She is a past director of rug schools and is president of the Association of Traditional Hooking Artists (ATHA). Her award-winning work has been exhibited in museums and shows and in publications around the country.
- Author(s)Cynthia Smesny Norwood
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.