All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrince Charming Isn't Coming opens with the author's own story. Daughter of one of the founders of H&R Block, she grew up relying on her father, then her husband, to manage her money. But a devastating financial crisis became a dramatic wake-up call. She knew she had to take charge. But how? Her own journey to financial enlightening is inspiring. She began by interviewing financially successful women from diverse backgrounds. As a result of her research, she discovered a surprising series of insights that smart women shared, insights that enabled them to go from feeling stupid to becoming smart about money. These insights, which she calls The Seven Realizations of Financial Enlightenment, form the core of her financial journey and are at the heart of this book. Prince Charming Isn't Coming is t your typical financial fare. In this heartfelt and informative book, the author weaves together practical advice, inspiring anecdotes, and her own poignant experiences, along with savvy, practical checklists of steps to help you begin your own journey immediately.
- Author Biography<b>Barbara Stanny</b> is a journalist, former syndicated columnist, career counselor, and co-author of two books, including <b>How to Be Happily Employed</b>. She holds a master's degree in counseling psychology and lives in Washington state.
- Author(s)Barbara Stanny
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.