All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Prince Siddhartha and how he became Buddha, the Awakened One. Beautiful full-color illustrations depict each major life event in the Buddha's life, awakening, and teaching. His message of nonviolence, loving-kindness, and unselfishness is movingly and clearly told in a way that children and their parents can relate to and bring to life in themselves.
- Author BiographyJonathan Landaw was born in New Jersey and has traveled the world since 1970. He spent six years living in northern India studying Tibetan Buddhism and is the editor and author of a number of Buddhist books, including Wisdom Energy, Introduction to Tantra, and Buddhism for Dummies. He lives in Santa Cruz, California. A long-time student of Tibetan Buddhism, Janet Brooke lives in Los Gatos, California.
- Author(s)Janet Brooke,Jonathan Landaw
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteColour Illustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width196 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.