All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionAltapasaeda, capital of the Castoval, is under siege by its own King - and Easie Damasco is trapped within the city's besieged walls. Only Mounteban has a solution to offer. Far to the rth, rebels have set a bastard prince up as a figurehead. If our heroes could kidnap this warlord-in-the-making, he might be used as a bargaining chip to end the war on both fronts. Yet again, Damasco finds himself roped into a desperate scheme to preserve the Castoval, and events only grow more complicated as Damasco discovers that he and the disgruntled, rebellious teenage Prince have more in common than either of them would like to admit. File Under: Fantasy [ A Royal Pardon | Uncivil War | Illegitimate | Here We Go Again ]
- Author BiographyDavid Tallerman was born and raised in the northeast of England. A long and confused period of education ended with an MA dissertation on the literary history of seventeenth century witchcraft that somehow incorporated references to both Kate Bush and H P Lovecraft. David currently roams the UK as an itinerant IT Technician-for-hire, applying theories of animism and sympathetic magic to computer repair and taking devoted care of his bonsai tree familiar. Over the last few years, David has been steadily building a reputation for his genre short fiction and increasingly his writing has tended to push and merge genres, and to incorporate influences from his other great loves, comic books and cinema.
- Author(s)David Tallerman
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.