All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a truly terrifying sound wakes the inhabitants of a fairytale kingdom, clever Princess Daisy soon figures out the problem but her father the King just won't listen. After all, what can a princess do? When the knights who come to the rescue prove to be a big bunch of nincompoop scaredy-cats, things start to look rather bad. But what's this? Riding a cow and armed with a book rather than a sword, a fourth mystery knight dares to entree the dragon's den. Whoever can it be? Why it's Plucky Princess Daisy . . . of course!
- Author BiographySteven hails from Cheshire where he spent many a school holiday working in the family Pom-pom Factory, packing poms and designing new products. Since this somewhat fluffy start to his career he has gained a BA and MA in Animation and has become a successful animator and art director within the realms of children's television. Steven also designs greetings cards and prints. His main ambition has always been to be a children's book maker and he is very proud to be realising this dream with Nosy Crow.Steven lives with his partner Jay and his dog in Bath where he dunks endless amounts of hob-nobs (other biscuits are available) in big red spotty cups of tea whilst listening to Radio 2.
- Author(s)Steven Lenton
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width250 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Lenton
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.96
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $17.58
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.76
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.31
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.