Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPRINCESS FOXY BLUE is the true story of a dog that was starved, beaten, and dumped in an Albuquerque neighborhood. It shows that our disposable pets are animals with feelings, intelligence, and compassion. Princess'amazing transformation and recovery will inspire all of us to kw that we can overcome life's fears and hardships. Like Foxy Blue, we too can change and become stronger because of our disappointments. This Princess story teaches us that with love all things are possible. This book is perfect for dog lovers of all ages. It was written by an elementary school teacher for children from second grade reading level and above. It is a wonderful tool to help parents and teachers discuss pet care and responsibility with children at home or in the classroom.
- Author BiographyJoanne Wells grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. She graduated from the University of Arizona where she fell in love with the southwest. She has lived in Albuquerque for over 20 years, raising her daughter, teaching elementary school, and volunteering in her community. Her volunteer work at the city animal shelter involved taking a shelter dog to local elementary schools to teach children about animal care and kind treatment of animals. Joanne is also the author of LUCKY DAY, the true story of a homeless cat.
- Author(s)Joanne Wells
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.