Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text is the first book about quantum principal bundles and their quantum connections which are natural generalizations to n-commutative geometry of principal bundles and their connections in differential geometry. To make for a more self-contained book there is also much background material on Hopf algebras, (covariant) differential calculi, braid groups and compatible conjugation operations. The approach is slow paced and intuitive in order to provide researchers and students in both mathematics and physics ready access to the material.
- Author BiographyStephen Bruce Sontz is a Professor at Centro de Investigacion en Matematicas (CIMAT). He received his Ph.D. from the University of Virginia, USA, in 1994.
- Author(s)Stephen Bruce Sontz
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/04/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.