Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionPRINCIPLE CENTRED LEADERSHIP will help solve these dilemmas - and many others: * how do we achieve a wise and renewing balance between work and family in the midst of constant pressures and crises? * how do we unleash the creativity, talent and energy of the vast majority of the work force, whose jobs neither require r reward such resources? * how can we have a culture characterised by change, flexibility and continuous improvement and still maintain a sense of stability and security? * how do we create team spirit and harmony among people and departments that have been criticising and attacking each other for years? * how do we get people and culture aligned with strategy, so that everyone in an organisation is as committed to the strategy as those who formulated it?
- Author BiographyStephen R. Covey is an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant and founder of the Covey Leadership Center. He has made teaching Principle-Centred Living and Principle-Centred Leadership his life's work. He is the author of several acclaimed and bestselling books.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Read byStephen R. Covey
- Running Time72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.