All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.19
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionPRINCIPLE CENTRED LEADERSHIP will help solve these dilemmas - and many others: * how do we achieve a wise and renewing balance between work and family in the midst of constant pressures and crises? * how do we unleash the creativity, talent and energy of the vast majority of the work force, whose jobs neither require r reward such resources? * how can we have a culture characterised by change, flexibility and continuous improvement and still maintain a sense of stability and security? * how do we create team spirit and harmony among people and departments that have been criticising and attacking each other for years? * how do we get people and culture aligned with strategy, so that everyone in an organisation is as committed to the strategy as those who formulated it?
- Author BiographyStephen R. Covey is an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant and founder of the Covey Leadership Center. He has made teaching Principle-Centred Living and Principle-Centred Leadership his life's work. He is the author of several acclaimed and bestselling books.
- Author(s)Author,Stephen R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2000
- FormatAudio cassette
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Out-of-print date27/11/2004
- Weight86 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byStephen R. Covey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Running Time90
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.