All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionPrincipled Headship provides headteachers and those who want to be headteachers specific and useable skills in success leadership. Utilising the techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), it introduces some of the newly emerging methods to clarify and strengthen beliefs and values in order to achieve higher levels of personal effectiveness. Pioneering a programme of exercises using a combination of left- and right-brain approaches, it includes indirect suggestions and visual image associations. This revised edition equips you with the essential skills needed for a future in teaching. It shows you how to extend your inner resources and prepare yourself to confidently take on the leadership of a school. Written in a light and personal style, it will increase your ability to lead, communicate and motivate.
- Author BiographyTerry Mahony is head of Hampshire's Professional Development & Training Service and a trainer on the Leading From the Middle programme of the National College for School Leadership. He has twenty years' experience as a leadership trainer and coach and is an accredited mediator with the Portsmouth Mediation Service, working to resolve conflicts in the community and the workplace in that city. A member of Robert Dilt's NLP Global Training and Consulting Community, he writes on the applications of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in education, personal and professional development and in mediation.
- Author(s)Terry Mahony
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.