Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionRizzoni provides a solid overview of the electrical engineering discipline that is especially geared toward the many n-electrical engineering students who take this course. The hallmark feature of the text is its liberal use of practical applications to illustrate important principles. The applications come from every field of engineering and feature exciting techlogies such as Ohio State's world-record setting electric car. The appeal to n-EE's is further heightened by such special features as the book's Focus on Measurement sections, Focus on Methodology sections, and Make the Connection sidebars.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Rizzoni teaches at the Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Giorgio Rizzoni
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2175 g
- Width210 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement5th New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.