All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples and Applications of Electrical Engineering covers the fundamentals and most important topics of dc circuits, ac circuits, basic electronics, dc machine, ac machine and power system components. All the circuit elements and electronic devices are represented by the mathematical equations. In addition, the working principles of all the machines and devices are discussed and the corresponding equations have been developed from the basic laws.
- Author BiographyM. A. Salam.: Department of Electrical and Communication Engineering Institute of Technology Brunei, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong, BE 1410 Brunie Darussalam
- Author(s)M. A. Salam
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.