All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionA modern introduction to photochemistry covering the principles and applications of this topic from both a physical chemistry and organic chemistry angle. Coverage ranges from subjects such as lasers, the atmosphere, biochemistry, medicine and industry and also includes the latest developments in relation to photochemical molecular machines, photodynamic therapy applied to cancer, photochromatic imaging, and photostabilizers. Little in the way of prior kwledge is assumed, and the reader is aided by numerous worked examples, learning objectives, chapter summaries and problems.
- Author(s)Brian Wardle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.