All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introductory book that targets the reader who has the ambition to apply ecomic analysis but may be missing a technical introduction to its mathematical techniques or seeks a structured elaboration of its philosophical principles. The book juxtaposes ecomic analysis with moral philosophy, political theory, egalitarianism, and other methodological principles and then passes to the details of methods such as model-building, derivatives, differential equations, statistical tests, and the use of computer programs.
- Author BiographyNicholas Georgakopoulos is Professor of Law at Indiana University School of Law. He received his master's and doctorate from Harvard Law School, where he specialized in finance and the regulation of financial markets. His publications are cited prominently, including citations by the US Supreme Court and the Securities Exchange Commission.
- Author(s)Nicholas L. Georgakopoulos
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.