All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is on ovulation induction and controlled ovarian stimulation which is an integral part of most infertility therapies like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization. It would deal with causes of avulation and indications for ovarian stimulation. This book deals with basics as well as current and advanced practices. It provides a step by step protocol for ovarian stimulation. It gives a clear understanding of the science of reproductive endocrilogy behind these stimulation protocols and roadmaps the latest therapies, defining their current relevance to treatment. Besides the practical guidance it also covers latest research work done in this field. In this day of information overload it is an attempt to integrate relevant information in a manner which can be applied in infertility practice in evidence based manner, making it rational, logical and rewarding for the reader.
- Author BiographyDr. Surveen Ghumman is a senior consultant and vice president operations, research and training at Southend Fertility & IVF in Delhi, India. She has authored and edited six books and contributed chapters to several other contributed volumes in specialties such as obstetrics, gynecology, infertility and reproductive medicine. She is currently the editor in chief of e-bulletin of Indian Fertility Society. Previously she was the editor in chief FOGSI focus 2011 - first trimester pregnancy.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1171 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySurveen Ghumman
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.