All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised third edition serves as a textbook for B.Com. and other professional courses in accounting. It covers the new syllabus of Cost Accounting recommended by U.G.C. for B.Com. courses and also the syllabus of Cost Accounting (PE-II Exam., of ICAI).<br><br>The text is example based and illustrates each concept by providing solved problems that demand the application of the concept. In addition, under the section, Review Problems , complete solutions to a large number of problems selected from professional examinations have been incorporated. A key feature of the book is discussion at the end of each solution, under Points to Remember , that provides insights into the problem.<br><br>Learning cost accounting using this book will be more enjoyable as the problems are interesting and arranged in order of difficulty.
- Author Biography<strong>Ashish K. Bhattacharyya</strong> (D.Phil., Allahabad University) is Chairman, Riverside Management Academy, and an Advisor (Advanced Studies), The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) Kolkata. Formerly, Dr. Bhattacharyya was the Director of International Management Institute (IMI) Kolkata. Professor Bhattacharyya has extensive industry experience spanning 20 years. He is a Fellow of ICAI and also a Fellow of ICWA, and served as a member of the National Advisory Committee on Accounting Standards (NACAS), the apex body which advises the government on accounting standards. Recently, the Calcutta High Court has made him the co-administrator of the Birla Lodha Estate--a rare honour indeed. Professor Bhattacharyya is the author of <em>Financial Accounting for Business Managers, 3rd ed.</em> and <em>Principles and Practice of Cost Accounting, 3rd ed.,</em> both published by PHI Learning.
- Author(s)Ashish K. Battacharya
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.