Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be useful for both the new believer and the more mature believer. It is a book that can be used as a study tool for individuals and groups to enable believers to really kw what the Bible teaches on these different issues of faith. Every believer in Christ must have a sure foundation in the truth from God's word. In this book we will be studying what the writer to the Hebrews has to say about what he calls the principles of the doctrine of Christ. These teachings are t important from a religious point of view, but rather they are to be both heart and mind changing, and able to be used in a practical, everyday way. As believers we have to grow in faith. Ather way of saying that is that we must be built up or edified. We must ensure that we have a foundation in the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ. I have deliberately used a great deal of scripture, because I believe our faith must be based on God's word, and everything we are taught should be checked against the Bible, so that our thoughts are in line with this infallible standard.
- Author BiographyChris Botha has been a teacher, a school principal and a pastor and Bible teacher. At the time of writing he lives in London with his wife and daughter and son. His call has been that which God spoke to Joshua in Joshua 1 verse 6: Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. It is the author's heart that every Christian believe walk in the fullness of their inheritance that the Father has provided for them at the inestimable cost that our Lord Jesus, His Son paid.
- Author(s)Chris Botha
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.