Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Equity and Trusts is a concise new textbook from Alastair Hudson - the author of the definitive classic, Equity and Trusts. Through clear and careful analysis, the author explains what the law is, its foundational principles, and its social and ecomic effect. By beginning with the core principles on which this field is based, even the most complex academic debates concerning express, resulting and constructive trusts, the family home, charities law and other equitable doctrines become comprehensible and interesting. This book offers a fresh, lively and often humorous account of Equity and Trusts. Through easy-to-follow worked examples and analysis of the case law, Alastair helps you to answer problem questions and to prepare coursework. The author shows how the law affects real people in real situations. Each chapter begins with a clear and concise introduction to the core principles. It contains numbered headings for ease of navigation and advice on studying this subject. Students also have access to Professor Hudson's ever-popular supporting website which has had hundreds of thousands of hits over the years. It has over 50 brief podcasts on key issues which have been specially re-recorded to coincide with the publication of this book. That website also contains detailed lectures, a variety of videos explaining the law and guidance on tackling assessments. Characterised by the passion and enthusiasm for his subject matter that make Alastair Hudson's classic textbook so popular, Principles of Equity and Trusts is sure to be a winner with both academics and students alike.
- Author BiographyAlastair Hudson is Professor of Equity & Finance Law at the University of Exeter. He is a National Teaching Fellow, a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, and has been voted UK Law Teacher of the Year. He has been Professor of Equity & Law at Queen Mary University of London and Professor of Equity & Finance Law at the University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Alastair Hudson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight1224 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.