All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about general infrared (IR) engineering, techlogy, practices, and principles as they apply to modem imaging systems. An alternative title to this book with appeal to managers and marketing personnel might be Everything You Always Wanted to Kw about Infrared Sensors, but Couldn't Get Answers on from Engineers. This book is t meant to be a comprehensive compendium of IR (like the Infrared and Electro Optical Systems Handbook). Rather, it is intend- ed to complement such texts by providing up to date information and pragmatic kwledge that is difficult to locate outside of periodicals. The information contained in this book is critical in the day-to-day life of en- gineering practitioners, proposal writers, and those on the periphery of an IR pro- gram. It serves as a guide for engineers wishing to catch up, engineers new to the field, managers, students, administrators, and technicians. It is also useful for seasoned IR engineers who want to review recent techlogical developments.
- Author(s)John Lester Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.