All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Integrated Marketing Communications explains the principles and practice of implementing effective IMC using a variety of channels and techniques. It equips readers with the kwledge to develop sophisticated marketing campaigns for contemporary business environments. Designed to introduce readers to IMC in an engaging way, this valuable resource: * Covers the latest concepts and tools in marketing and communications * Presents topics in light of their underlying theories and principles * Includes case studies adapted from recent, real-world examples (drawn from both Australian and international contexts). Each chapter contains a 'Further thinking' section, giving readers the opportunity to extend their understanding of the conceptual and historical underpinnings of IMC, and teaching them how to analyse and overcome problems when devising an IMC strategy. Each chapter also includes learning objectives and review questions, to reinforce kwledge. Additional material - including extra case studies and topical multimedia files - is available on the companion website at www.cambridge.edu.au/academic/imc.
- Author BiographyLawrence Ang is Associate Professor in Marketing at Macquarie University, Australia. Prior to joining the Department of Marketing and Management in June 2007, Lawrence was a faculty member at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM); and before that, he worked for many years as a senior marketing research consultant and manager.
- Author(s)Lawrence Ang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note165 colour illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.