Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive and dedicated student text on employment law aimed at the Irish market.
- Author BiographyDr Brenda Daly and Dr Michael Doherty are lecturers at the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University and members of the Socio-legal Research Centre. They lecture in various aspects of Employment Law to undergraduate and postgraduate law students, as well as to students in DCU Business School's Centre for Executive Education.
- Author(s)Brenda Daly,Michael Doherty
- PublisherClarus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDublin 8
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintClarus Press Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.