All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe respected naval historian emphasizes precise definitions of termilogy and ideas as the antidote to purposeless discussion and the direct path to the fundamental data on which all are agreed. He places naval warfare within the larger framework of human conflict, proposing that the key to maritime dominance lies in the effective use of sea lines.
- Author(s)Julian S. Corbett
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleDover Military History, Weapons, Armor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight349 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.