Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Principles of Marketology, Volume 1: Theory , Aghazadeh explores the definition, origins and framework of a new methodology for helping organizations better understand their market and competition.
- Author BiographyHashem Aghazadeh is Assistant Professor and Head of the Department of Business Management at the University of Tehran, Iran. He is an entrepreneur and works as a consultant for over 100 diversified companies and organizations. In addition, he teaches and researches across the academic and professional fields of business, strategy, and marketing.
- Author(s)H. Aghazadeh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight751 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.