All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn extensive compilation of articles by leading professionals, this reference explains the fundamental principles of mass spectrometry as they relate to the life sciences. Topics covered include spectroscopy, energetics and mechanisms of peptide fragmentation, electron capture dissociation, ion-ion and ion-molecule reactions, reaction dynamics, collisional activation, soft-landing, protein structure and interactions, thermochemistry, and more. The book empowers readers to develop new ways of using these techniques.
- Author BiographyJULIA LASKIN, PHD, is a Senior Research Scientist in the Fundamental Sciences Division at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Washington. The late CHAVA LIFSHITZ, PHD, was an Archie and Marjorie Sherman Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Physical Chemistry at The Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel. She was also on the editorial boards of Mass Spectrometry Reviews and the International Journal of Mass Spectrometry.
- Author(s)Dominic M. Desiderio,Nico M. Nibbering
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1175 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byChava Lifshitz,Julia Laskin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.