All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the in-plant food safety/quality assurance professional in mind, this reference offers proven approaches and suggestions for finding sources of microbiological contamination of industrially produced products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Kornacki
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.