All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the in-plant food safety/quality assurance professional in mind, this reference offers proven approaches and suggestions for finding sources of microbiological contamination of industrially produced products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Kornacki
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.